Get the most from your iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus with these tips and tricks. Hack iOS 9 to get the secrets nobody tells you!! Of course you can get this all on this link here>>
- Siri. Want to talk to Siri without even having to press down the home button? While plugged into the power outlet, say “Hey Siri” to activate the Apple assistant. Activate this in Settings > General > Siri > Allow “Hey Siri”
- Battery. Get more from your battery by checking what is eating those percentage points up. Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage will tell you what is using most battery power, and you can figure yourself if it it worth the hit!!
- Keyboards: Apple has added the ability to download third party keyboards on your iPhone. Simply search the App store for iPhone keyboards and you are in business!! #Pro Tip; our favorite is Swiftkey, search for it!!
- Snapchat. The latest social craze gets the latest features on iOS first, plus they work much better. For example, you can switch camera views while recording a video snap on iPhone, this feature has not made it to Android yet (Oct 2015). You can expect to see this trend continue into the future.
- Coming from Android? No problem, all your favorite Google apps are available on the App Store and all your info will sync in minutes.
- 3D Touch. Revolutionize the way you touch your phone screen. Truly another fantastic innovation from Apple
- You have at your fingertips one of the most advanced cameras on a mobile device. Play with super slo-mo video and exquisite 4k video (iPhone 6s & 6s Plus only)